You Were Born to Shine
Over time, fear, failure, and exhaustion can dim even the brightest of lights. But we need to keep our flame bright not only to light our own way but also so we may guide, support and encourage others. And that is why we must do all that we can to protect our flame from the destructive elements that want to put it out. Fuel is required to keep our flame going. Take time to think of things you can do to keep your energy high and your dreams alive and make them a priority. This is something I have been trying to do daily. Here are a few other ways that are sure to fuel your fire.
1. Express gratitude daily. Tell the people around you that you appreciate them. Give thanks for your health, your home, your friends and loved ones. Smile. Gratitude magnifies your feelings of goodwill and your radiance.
2. Get physical. In order for us to be strong for others, we have to feel strong ourselves. Moving for just 20 minutes a day has been clinically shown to improve your mood & boost your health. Try a yoga class, ride your bike around town, or go for a swim, and you’ll shine brighter for others.
3. Meditate. Spending time in silence reconnects you with your source of self-awareness, self-assuredness & happiness. It’s also been shown to greatly reduce stress & improve communication. Meditation is fuel.
What other things do you like to do to rekindle your fire? Perhaps it is something artistic, taking a warm soothing bath, reading an inspiring book, or communing with nature.
Comment below and let me know what YOU plan to do to shine a little brighter TODAY.
Feeling overwhelmed? Click here to visit our homepage where you can sign up for our Step By Step Guide: Grow Your Business by Hiring Your Dream Team.
Are You Ready?
Are you tired of the frustration and overwhelm? Are you ready to replace your harried schedule with something more organized and less stressful? If so, I can help! I help people just like you reclaim their sanity and restore order in their business. Schedule a free, thirty-minute consultation discovery call today and:
- Learn to streamline your business platforms
- Be free to focus on what you do best
- Increase leads, sales, and profits
Jeanette Ortega, the founder and CEO of Ultimate Virtual Solutions, helps business owners tame the chaos of running a business in today’s world. Jeanette has more than 20 years of experience providing coaches, authors, speakers, entrepreneurs, and digital marketers with the technical support needed to run a sustainable and successful online business. She has a special passion for helping women succeed in business. Her strategic expertise in the Simplero platform, plus a B.A. in Applied Management and extensive virtual assistant experience, means Jeanette can help lead your business to success.