3 Things Your Business Needs to Continue Moving Forward During Tough Times
3 Things your business needs to keep you going during tough times
- Marketing Automation is something that every online business needs to have in place. Having your nurture funnels, content marketing, and sales funnels automated will keep your tribe engaged, interested, and bringing in sales while you take time off to rest. Sales are the lifeline of your business and if you aren’t making sales, your business will suffer.
- Systems and Procedures must be in place in order to delegate tasks to team members. It is imperative that you have Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) written for all tasks that you do. This will ensure that a team member can step in and get things done the way you like them. Get rid of the thought that nobody can do it like you do. If you have the processes written down, then others can implement your tasks in the same fashion you do. Having systems and procedures in your head help nobody, especially you and your business. You cannot be the only person who knows how to run your business if you expect to run a profitable and successful business. Someone other than you needs to know where to find important documents, how to get in touch with your clients, take care of your financial obligations, etc. Taking the time to write out these systems and procedures will save you time and money in the long run.
- Team Members can keep your business moving forward while you deal with your hardship. Financial obligations don’t stop just because you are unable to work and team members can help you continue to bring in income while you recover. Big companies like Nike, Amazon, and Walmart didn’t get as big as they are by not having a team. There is a misconception that entrepreneurs need to have a large team. This is completely false. Many 6- and 7-figure online businesses are run by a team of 3 or less.
Find a Virtual Expert to add to your team today. These 3 items are a part of every business foundation. Do you have the 3 items in place? If not, why not? What is getting in your way? Comment below and let me know.
Are You Ready?
Are you tired of the frustration and overwhelm? Are you ready to replace your harried schedule with something more organized and less stressful? If so, I can help! I help people just like you reclaim their sanity and restore order in their business. Schedule a free, thirty-minute consultation discovery call today and:
- Learn to streamline your business platforms
- Be free to focus on what you do best
- Increase leads, sales, and profits
Jeanette Ortega, the founder and CEO of Ultimate Virtual Solutions, helps business owners tame the chaos of running a business in today’s world. Jeanette has more than 20 years of experience providing coaches, authors, speakers, entrepreneurs, and digital marketers with the technical support needed to run a sustainable and successful online business. She has a special passion for helping women succeed in business. Her strategic expertise in the Simplero platform, plus a B.A. in Applied Management and extensive virtual assistant experience, means Jeanette can help lead your business to success.